Terms & Conditions
Macro Consultancy Ltdís operational division Off-Highway New Zealand (OHNZ) provides 4WD recreation, training and assessments to Industry Standards (the services). The services are agreed upon (in writing) and provided to the Customer at pre-appointed times and locations. The services a
re provided to the Customer subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Service. The Customer agrees that by sighting this notice and using the services the Customer agrees to the Terms and Conditions of Service set out herein.
Appointments and Rates
1. OHNZ will attend to provide the services at the appointed time(s) and location(s), subject to such conditions as may be outside their control such as
inclement weather etc. Appointments cancelled outside OHNZís control shall be rescheduled at no additional cost to the Customer
2. The Customer will pay for the services provided, at the agreed rate. No services will be entered into without prior agreement on fees, subject to (3)
3. OHNZ's normal working hours are Monday-Friday, 9am - 5pm. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, any time incurred outside these hours will be
charged at $120 per hour to nearest ¼ hour or part thereof.
5. Cancellation of any appointment (other than for inclement weather) must be advised to OHNZ no later than two working days prior to the day of the
appointment. OHNZ reserves the right to invoice any Customer in full where cancellation occurs at any later time.
6. Unless specific account provisions have been agreed in writing, the Customer will pay OHNZ the amount stated on the OHNZ invoice within 5
working days of receipt of Invoice. Such invoices shall be via email in PDF format.
7. Where account provisions have been agreed, OHNZ shall provide invoices to the customer at such periods as agreed via email in PDF format.
Payment shall be due within such time limits as has been already agreed.
8. OHNZ will attend the location at the appointed time for the period agreed by the Customer prior to or at the commencement of the appointment.
9. OHNZ will exercise best endeavour to provide the agreed services. However, the Customer acknowledges that:-
a) Drivers may have different competencies and will require differing and adaptive tuition to meet those different competencies
b) Some drivers simply cannot gain the skillsets required in the agreed time-frames. This is rare, but nonetheless realistic. Additional services
may be required for some drivers
c) For NZQA assessments, it has to be understood that not all will qualify first time. These are serious driving qualifications and standards have to
be maintained. The Motor Industry Training Organisation (MITO) oversees the standards (through moderation) and registration of all OHNZ
d) Recreational opportunities can be constrained by such things as track conditions, fallen trees, washouts, slips, fog, snow, rain, forestry
11. In the event of non-payment, default or dishonoured cheque OHNZ will charge interest at the rate of 22 percent per annum from the date of the
invoice up to and including the date payment is made in full.
12. OHNZ may instigate debt recovery process for any debt beyond 1 month overdue. The Customer will be responsible for any and all recovery fees
13. OHNZ will maintain the confidentiality of the Customer's information, and undertakes not to provide any Customer information to any third party
save in the event it is lawfully required to do so.
Refusal to Offer Services
14. OHNZ reserves the right to refuse the provision of services to individuals or groups for any reason including but not limited to circumstances such
as dangerous driving, other unsafe behaviour, disruptive influence, suspected substance abuse etc.
Goods provided by OHNZ
15. OHNZ may make recommendations to the Customer or the Customer may request that a product be provided by OHNZ in order that OHNZ can
perform the services.
16. All expressed or implied warranties, description, representations and conditions as to fitness or suitability for any purpose in respect of the services,
including in respect of any product, including but not limited to any item of software, hardware or peripheral provided by OHNZ, are expressly
excluded. For the avoidance of doubt, OHNZ has no liability as to the suitability for the performance of the services, of any product manufactured,
sold or supplied by any third party, whether or not that product has been recommended to the Customer by OHNZ.
17. All hardware and goods supplied by OHNZ are covered under the manufacturerís standard warranty only. Please refer to the manufacturer for
details. All work carried out by OHNZ to service such hardware under warranty will be charged to the Customer at OHNZís normal rates.
Return Complaints Policy
18. In the event of any dissatisfaction with the service provided by OHNZ, the Customer should immediately contact OHNZ immediately on 0800
622761. OHNZ will make an appointment to discuss the issue. All such discussion and resolution will be by way of good-faith bargaining.
OHNZ reserves the right to change these terms and conditions of service from time to time without notice.
Contact Details: OHNZ, 6 Takanini Grove, Stokes Valley, Lower Hutt 5019. Tel 0800 622761