The New Zealand Qualifications Authority
or NZQA, provides national and international leadership in assessment and qualifications. They quality assure secondary and tertiary qualifications and education providers, evaluate overseas qualifications and administer the National Qualifications Framework, including the NCEA and the New Zealand Register of Quality Assured Qualifications.
NZQA hold the definitive unit standards for operation of 4WD vehicles both on- and off-road
"Driving Quality Training"
Tread Lightly! New Zealand
, a land use ethics and advocacy group now well established in New Zealand, promoting the sustainable use of land and land access.
• Values the highest safety standard during all 4WD activities
• Endorses respect and care for the environment
• Acknowledges the value and contribution of its members
• Values and respects other land users
• Encourages non-discrimination
New Zealand 4WD Magazine
commenced publication in 1996 under INL magazines. Since April 1998, it has been published by Adrenalin Publishing Limited of Auckland, New Zealand, a specialist automotive and business publisher who also publish New Zealand Company Vehicle magazine, and Motor Equipment News. Adrenalin Publishing also organise the New Zealand 4WD show, and Company Vehicle in Action fleet day.
Kiwi Landscapes Ltd
- now some of my favourite vistas captured and offered for sale at very competitive prices. Follow the link, and play with the design wizard to achieve the perfect framed print
Mention you've come from this website, and receive a 10% discount
Macro Consultancy Ltd
- a small boutique IT support company supporting many small local businesses - just to keep my hand in !
Our other aliases: